There was a ton of Kamloops news in 2014 that relates to Real Estate Investors. Just a few that point to growth are as follows:
- $80M Hospital Upgrade
- Sandman Hotels built in town
- Record year at airport responsible for over 600 jobs
- Film industry spent $9M
- New Casino with 200 jobs announced
- $190M in building permits, almost a record year and 28% more than 2013
- Ajax Mine updates
- Twinning of pipeline
- TRU added 50 seats for trades.
- $38.5M waste water plant upgrade among many other infrastructure updates
You can view the full 2014 Kamloops economic year in review here:
It’s in a playlist I created from presentations I did at several meetings: the Real Estate Action Group, Real Estate Network of the Thompson and most recently the Landrush conference.
Until next time,